Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Music Mondays in May - My Current Love Song




This is my Music Mondays in May post number 1. My blogging group of friends, Homesteaders and Homeschoolers have given ourselves a May assignment. We are doing Music Mondays in May.
Yep. I realize it is Wednesday. My bad. I'm calling this first post:
WAIT FOR IT.... WEDNESDAY- MUSIC MONDAYS IN MAY.

I'm going to do my music posts a little backwards. Since we have 4 Mondays in May we will be posting on, I'm going to do mine in reverse. My first post will be a current love song in my life.

I LOVE music, but am stuck back in the 70's. It has always been my favorite decade for music. (More on that in later weeks!) I do like current music, but unless it was on Glee, American Idol or The Voice, I've probably not heard it. My husband however, loves music and loves to find the next big song before it's super big. He is always listening to new artists and playing youtube videos of groups I've never heard of yet. Then, a few months later the song is on Glee and I have heard of it, lol!

My song for this Wait for it Wednesday, Music Monday in May is one of those. It was a song my husband played for me forever ago, told me he thought of me when he heard it and told me who sang on it: Adam Levine. Well, I was like, you had me at Adam Levine. Just kidding (a little bit), you had me at "makes me think of you."

 It is a running joke between my husband and I my 'love' for Adam Levine. My husband calls him my boyfriend. 
So, I picked the song featuring my 'boyfriend' because it makes my husband think of me, lol! If you have ever been around me, this was my ringtone all last year until my iPhone died a couple weeks ago.

My 1st Music Mondays in May song is "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes (still not convinced that sounds like a real group) featuring ADAM LEVINE!



Check out my fellow H & H bloggers Music Mondays in May post at their blogs:
Carla at Our Happy Chaos

2 comments:

  1. I would like to share Adam...that pic is quite nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your hubby understand that you have a "boyfriend". My boyfriend is Vince Vaughn. :-)

    ReplyDelete