Monday, May 20, 2013

H & H Assignment: Music Mondays in May - Falling in Love

This is post 3 of my blog group H & H: Homesteaders and Homeschoolers. For May, we decided to do Music Mondays in May. For this week, I decided to do the songs from when Brian and I met, dated and were married.


When we met:

We actually met at church! We met on August 15th, the Feast of the Assumption of Mary. Since this is a Holy Day, it is an easy anniversary to remember. I don't have one particular song from that Mass, but really any songs about Mary could be selected here. I picked Ave Maria because it so beautiful:



When we were dating: 

Brad Paisley had just released his debut album and "We Danced" was one of the big songs. We actually saw him in concert in a tiny little town and at a fair both! I picked this song because I remember Brian asking me to dance to it DURING the concert. :)


When we were married:

Of course, for when we were married, I have to pick the song we first danced to as Mr. and Mrs.
It is one of my favorite songs for that very reason :-)
"I'll Still Be Loving You" by Restless Heart



You can read my other Music Monday in May posts here:


Check out my fellow H & H bloggers Music Monday in May posts here:

2 comments:

  1. I love how music is so attached to your family for you! I think we need some dating and wedding pictures!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura! Pictures, pictures!! 

    ReplyDelete