Sunday, May 12, 2013

Music Mondays in May - Mother's Day

Okay, starting with a disclaimer, I DO know the days of the week. Last week I ended up with "Wait for It Wednesday" so why get it right now, lol. I am doing my music choice this week about motherhood and since today is Mother's Day, yep, I am posting my Music Mondays in May post on Sunday, Mother's Day. Sorry fellow H & H bloggers: Laura, Jen and Carla. I'll try to get it right (on Monday) next week. ;-)

Motherhood - as you probably guessed from last month's blog assignments of my homesteaders and homeschoolers blog assignments- I believe is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I cherish my children and am so humbled to get to be their mother. I wanted to pick a song for this week about my children. When Grace was born I had this great idea to make a video of her pictures and the "Isn't She Lovely" song by Stevie Wonder. Well, it didn't happen. So this is the perfect opportunity to pick and recognize a song that brought me to tears when holding my little baby Grace, our little "gift from God."
Yes, "We have been heaven blessed."


And to all FOUR of my loves, this other song is for you all. I have been so blessed to not have "my life's one miracle," but my life's FOUR miracles.

Thank you for these beautiful cards today:
From Zoe - age 4

From Cian - age 6

From Grace - age 9
Ellie's gift today was sleeping in until 7:15!


Thank you God for these beautiful children.

If I could hold you forever, I would. Just like a kangaroo can only hold her baby in her pouch while they are young, you are all growing way too fast for this sentimental momma! Always know though, I will hold you in my heart my whole life no matter how old you are.

For my children:


3 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed so many things together! It really is how motherhood is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On top of it, Lady! I need to go get working on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete