Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Too Much Glue!

I tried to get this book at the start of last school year, but our library system didn't have it yet. I didn't see it on Scholastic yet either and think it was just too new?! However, when I tried at the start of this school year, the library system had it! YAY! The kids really enjoyed it!

I also got these "Just a Dot" worksheets back out from last year and had the girls practice "glue raindrops not puddles" like they say in the book. These worksheets are from pocket full of kinders (that's where I heard about the book first also!). The link is here. We don't use the alphabet ones since we use D'Nealian, but I use her dot and lines ones. (We also have the Q-tip painting from 1+1+1=1, but haven't used them for glue before either.)

Ellie loves to glue!

Look how I did!

Ellie's

And Zoe's:
Zoe loves anything arts and crafts related!



Zoe's








No comments:

Post a Comment