Saturday, August 8, 2015

A look at our 4th Grade Curriculum Choices

I already wrote out my annual "Subjects" list really early this year. I actually did it last March before I attended a Homeschool Conference. It already has all my kids' subjects for this year and what they are doing for each. However, each year I organize their books and make labels for notebooks and folders if they are needed, make piles for me of the teacher manuals, stack their books and place them on top of their workbox bins, etc. and this year I decided it might be helpful to me down the road to see a picture of what books they are doing! So here it is! A blog post with a photo for each grade we are doing next year!

If you want to see our full list of subjects with all the kids, that post is here.





Cian's books for 4th grade:


No comments:

Post a Comment