Monday, August 10, 2015

Back to School - 1st Day Treats

One of our first day traditions is that I make the kids a special treat with a cute label. This year, I couldn't decide between a few so I made them all!


Here are the treats I made the kids this year and the links to the generous folks who shared these online. 


This one is all over the web! These are SO cute! It is a package of rolos with a yellow cover to look like a pencil. Grace got her spacer out last week to get molds done for her braces that go on this week, so I HAD to make these! (She can't have caramel once the braces go on.)
Here's one site I saw these on:

I also bought a breakfast goodie (in addition to our tradition of donuts), and put these labels on it. 

Zoe and hers:
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/back-to-school-printable-2/

For morning snack, I had a bag of snack mix with this cute ruler taped on. 
"You rule - happy back to school"

Afternoon snack the kids got these:
I liked that there were multiple choices! Plus, one of them was for 1st grade which was perfect for Zoe!
Ellie's had owls:
Found at: http://www.mysunwillshine.com/2013/08/back-to-school-treat-bag-toppers.html?m=1


Finally, at the end of the day, they got this whole candy bar! This was the only one I couldn't find free online so I made my own!
The front:
The back:








No comments:

Post a Comment