Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi day

Happy Pi Day!

We started our Pi day party on the official pi day start time: 3.14 (March 14th) 1:59 p.m. (the next three digits of pi). Cian asked me when all the people were to arrive, I guess I didn't tell him it was our own party, lol. Maybe next year we'll have to invite some friends over!

We started with some worksheets about circles and talked a little bit about what pi means.
 Then we of course ate some PIE!

Raspberry pie -YUM!

After pie, the kids watched the episode of the Magic School Bus where they get baked in a cake. (I had thought they were baked in a pie which is why I picked it, but at least it was a round cake!)


And for dinner, a PIZZA PIE!
Nothing fancy, just a frozen pizza- but still good!


1 comment:

  1. Pizza Pie for dinner! Genius! I wish I had thought of that!

    ReplyDelete