Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ellie's PAW PATROL 3rd Birthday PAW-ty!


Ellie chose the theme Paw Patrol which is a show on Nick Jr. There is no party line or decorations available to buy yet, but I pinned lots of great ideas onto my paw patrol Pinterest page, and found lots of great printables on the nick jr. website itself.

These are the party hats I made off the nick jr website:

 
I chose to print them on regular paper, then I taped them onto pre-assembled hats from Walmart.

For the goodie bags:


 
 I took little cellophane baggies and added a sucker with the nick jr. printable, some mazes (also from nick jr.) and some dog food, okay it's actually it's whoppers. They looks like dog food though, don't they!

 Lunch

 I wanted to do little place cards for the food items like I had done for her Dora party
Since it was a DOG theme, I figured we better have hotDOGS!

I called this one "Zuma's Hot Dog Rescue." I found that cute little hot dog slicer at Walmart too.


  

I also had maid-rites, and since they look kinda like rubble, I called them Rubble Rites. 

 

 I placed all the rubble-rites and hot dog condiments in (new!) dog food bowls:

  

The final "main" dish I served was Mac & Cheese. I called them Chase's Chew Toys Mac & Cheese:

 

 For sides I had:

Rocky's Green Veggies Tray:


and Skye's PAW-tato chips:

 

(in dog bowls of course!)

 

Presents

I had made a banner from the nick jr site and thought it'd be a great backdrop for her opening presents:
 

She loved opening her presents!


Cake & Ice Cream

A local bakery made the cake for me and used the paw patrol image!

 Of course, I wanted little place cards for them also!


I had DALMATIAN ice cream.... chocolate chip! I of course called it  Marshall's Dalmatian Ice Cream:
 


Here's a close up of the cake. Since it was Ellie's party, I of course called it Ellie's 3rd Birthday Cake:
 
Since there wasn't enough sugar yet, I HAD to make PUPPY CHOW! I called it Ryder's Paw Patrol Puppy Chow:


Candle in place:

Ellie is ready:


Blowing out her candle:
 

Pictures

 I got lots of great photos at her party! This one turned out super! This is Ellie and her Godparents:

 I found this cute face cut-out poster on nick jr. I tried to get photos of all the kid guests to use for the thank you cards. Here is Ellie in it!
 We even got Fionnuala in it!


Zoe thought it would be funny to put Ellie's new Skye doggie in  one too!

It waa a dog-gone fun day and a perfect PAW-ty!

3 comments:

  1. I love themed parties. This looked like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute party!! Great ideas for my sons 3rd birthday as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have the party hats templest? the nick jr website no longer has it. If you do have it Can you email them to me please? ruttakidaneg@gmail.com

    Thank your

    ReplyDelete