Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dora the Explorer Birthday Party- THE FOOD

Here are some super fun foods I made for Ellison's Dora the Explorer themed 2nd Birthday party:

I got the idea for food cards from lots of great websites and blogs I found through Pinterest. Too many to note here, so instead see them and follow me on my Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/gczmom/dora-party/

This is the menu I created and the food place cards I made for the Dora themed menu:

Guests started off getting Dora plates and their utensils here. The sign near the plates said, "Watch out for Swiper! He'll try to swipe your plate." 

I had a couple stations for the main. Here is Tico's Taco Bar:


I also had a Pulled Pork sandwiches station:


For the little kiddos, I had Stars' PBJ's:


The sides:

My mom's recipe for Fruit Salad. Get it? Abuela's? Nanny's? 






And just for fun...



And of course...... CAKE!!!!
I wish I could take credit for this one, but it is a store bought cake. :-)
































3 comments: