Sunday, January 19, 2014

Zoe's Little Pony Birthday Party


For Zoe's 5th Birthday, she wanted the theme "My Little Ponies."
Above was a welcome sign I made for the front door. It says, "Welcome to ZOE's Little Pony Party."

Party hats for her guests

Zoe's birthday hat

Goodie bags for her guests

 These are the items I bought for the party game winners (top left), bingo cards I made, rainbow straws, cups and Skittles for games, craft lace to make rainbow Fruit Loop necklaces, and tails and a mask for pin the tail on the pony.

The DECORATIONS



Zoe in front of the decorations

I thought the My Little Pony plates and napkins were too cute!

 The CAKE

The cake!



 The GAMES


First, the kids made Fruit Loop necklaces. You can see Grace turned hers into a crown!
Then, the kids were given rainbow skittles and had to use the neon straws to see who could get their skittles into the rainbow muffin wrapper first.

The next game was Zoe's Little Pony Birthday Bingo:

I made it with free clip art off the web and a free bingo template.

As you can see, Cian takes Bingo VERY seriously. :-)


The shy bingo winner! 


The last game we played was Pin the Tail on Pinkie Pie: 


 The GIFTS

 This was a great idea I borrowed from another friends' birthday party. You take a photo of the gift they receive with the kid(s) it is from sitting by them. This is great for writing thank you's later too!

Time to eat some CAKE





Happy Birthday, Zoe! It was a my little pony perfect party!


No comments:

Post a Comment