Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hear ye, Hear ye! Grace's exciting day!

Hear ye, hear ye or should I say EAR ye! That's right! Grace got her ears pierced!

Grace and I had our Summer Goal: "Mom and Grace lunch" today at Olive Garden:
This was her mom and Grace goal from our Summer Goals list. Click here to read if you missed that post.

On our way to lunch, Grace said, "What I'd really like to do is get my ears pierced.." Then, before I could respond, I was shocked by her maturity as she continue, "if I get Dad's permission." I realized my little girl wasn't so little anymore :( 
I called Brian and was shocked he said, "sure."

So here it is, Grace's special day ear piercing!
She picked a pretty blue flower set.

She was so brave- no tears at all. Me or her, lol!

So grown up!

As an added bonus for today- while at her orthodontist appointment this morning, she found out she gets her braces off next month!

At Claire's- the go to earring place!

My beautiful girl! Now with earrings!



2 comments: