Friday, January 18, 2013

Pinkalicious Pink-tastic Cupcakes & Party Games

Zoe's Pinkalicious Birthday Party Continued:

THE CUPCAKES:









I ordered PINKALICIOUS cupcakes from a local bakery. I asked them to try and make them look like the ones in the book. I think they turned out PINK-tastic! They were strawberry cupcakes so even the cupcakes were pink too!















THE PARTY- GAMES AND MORE

The guests- we invited 12 little friends of Zoe's. Half of the girls invited were sick :-( 
It was a small party, but super fun! We did invite only girls to this, but since I have one son and three daughters we didn't want to leave the Birthday Girl's brother out...... he got to play the part of Pinkalicious' brother PETER! I made a sticker and stuck it to one of his blue baseball caps:






THE PARTY

I had some pinkalicious printables for the girls to do when they arrived while all the guests got there. 
Once all the girls arrived they made crowns like Pinkalicious!

 The girls put on their crowns and I read Pinkalicious to them.








THE GAMES 


I had planned a couple little party games for the kids to play. While eating their pink snacks, they played BINGO (also found free on pinterest from kidscraps.com.) I printed the cards from that site and then I bought PINK pez for the piece markers. 









We also did a game of PIN the CHERRY ON THE CUPCAKE.











The birthday girl in her Pinkalicious outfit and wings

Finally, they played MUSICAL THRONES like in another Pinkalicious book.























No comments:

Post a Comment