Friday, January 18, 2013

Pinkalicious Party Favors & Green Goodies

Zoe's Pinkalicious Party - part 3

Zoe's big sister and another guest's big sister were my party helpers. They did an AWESOME job leading the girls in the games and helping them with the crafts. At the end of the party they painted the girls nails and yep, the color we used was called: PINKALICIOUS!
 

Zoe of course opened her presents. I had to include this one as it was too cute: the little girl that gave this gift to Zoe added a pink, purple, gold and silver bow.... for the Pinkalicious books!! Too cute!

Before the girls left, I photographed each one behind this picture. I bought a pinkalicious poster and cut the face out so the guests could each pose as Pinkalicious! I used these on my thank you cards. This one is the birthday girl.

 If you have read the Pinkalicious book, you know after she gets Pinkititis, she has to eat green food to return to herself. So, I found this great idea on a website 733blog. It is a goodie bag topper that says "True blue cure for Pinkititis Green Food."


 I also had goodie bags for the guests with little pink odds and ends, mostly from Oriental Trading Company.

 The final item from Pinterest: this lipstick printable idea. I found a blank template and then made it pink, added Pinkalicious clipart and the words, "Thank you for coming to Zoe's PINKALICIOUS Birthday!"


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Melissa-what an awesome job you did! It looks like such a fun party. I think I'll have you come and plan my next party:)

    ReplyDelete