Monday, March 10, 2014

An Out of This World Class

Grace and Cian were signed up for a homeschool space class at a local museum. I was also looking forward to taking Zoe and Ellie there just to play during the big kids class. Unfortunately, the flu struck me down that week and then got Grace as well. (Ellie had it first the weekend before, but she was good to go by this point.)
My super, amazing husband not only took sick days to take care of us, he took over as their teacher as well. I was sure he'd want to just skip their class (Grace and I couldn't leave the house, let alone our own beds!) But, he stepped up and agreed to take them!

The crazy part was Cian was the only kid signed up who showed up! INSANE! They didn't get the star lab out, but they still did the craft and ate astronaut food! Even cooler, they let Zoe and Ellie do the class with Cian.

Here are some fun pics!
Space Ice cream

Making a galaxy


No comments:

Post a Comment