Friday, March 1, 2019

Dr. Seuss Week 2019

Fionnuala is in K4 this year. What better time to do some fun crafts and snacks for Dr. Seuss week!

For school this week she will be using the Dr. Seuss packet from Little Monkey Printables. It is preschool and a little too easy, but will make for a fun week and I adore these printables.

For reading, of course all our books will be Dr. Seuss books.
I picked 2 books each day for us to focus our activities on. One will be the book that inspires the snack and one will be the craft focus. We only have 4 days of K4 this week as we have a field trip scheduled and I don't do preschool/K4 on field trip days. I love to get her older siblings involved when I can, so I'll be asking each one to read one book to her. I'm sure they will also volunteer to help eat the snacks. ;)

All of these amazing ideas were Pinterest finds! See my board for all the links and credits to the creative folks who came up with them. Plus- so many are free! The Hop on Popcorn was the only one that was a purchased item. https://www.pinterest.com/gczmom/dr-seuss/

MONDAY:

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish 

  

    



The Foot Book

  
  
 

TUESDAY:

The Lorax

   
    

I Can Read with My Eyes Shut

    

    

    

THURSDAY:

Hop On Pop

 

     

Put Me In the Zoo

  

  


FRIDAY:


Green Eggs and Ham 

   


Fox in Socks

  




No comments:

Post a Comment