Thursday, June 14, 2018

7th Grade Required Reading for 2018-2019

Cian's 7th Grade Required Reading List



I have changed up my original 7th grade reading list to include a couple more challenging books and also things that would appeal to Cian- shockingly he wasn't super excited about reading Little Women and Anne of Green Gables from my original list, lol. I have also changed his list from 20 books to one each month from September to May. He has a little bit heavier load compared to last year and will be working on a High School credit this year. I want him to enjoy reading, yet not feel overwhelmed.




The Incredible Journey - Sheila Burnford


Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank 


Wonder - R.J. Palacio 

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

Gentle Ben - Walt Morey

Swiss Family Robinson - Johann Wyss 

The Outsiders - S. E. Hinton

To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins



No comments:

Post a Comment