Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Van Gogh Week

The past week, our artist study has been on Van Gogh. I loved how the kids paintings turned out and had to share them. 


Cian chose The Starry Night:

Cian's:

Van Gogh's:

The girls chose Sunflowers:

Van Gogh's:

Grace's:

Zoe's:


Ellie's:
I love that she gave them faces! I didn't help her at all either!

This was the first time the kids all sat down to do art and Fionn got jealous! Luckily, I had just bought a My 1st Crayola on clearance! So Fionn got to "paint" too:

They all did a great job and had a lot of fun! I'm also happy to report they all still have both ears.

2 comments:

  1. We did Van Gogh last week too! My kids now want a Van Gogh doll whose ear can be pulled off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you head to the Great Pumpkin Patch, you will have to see if your kids recognize one of these paintings that has been recreated from gourds! :)

    ReplyDelete