Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Math is Yummy- Valentine's Day Candy Hearts


Today we did these fun printables from 123homeschool4me.com. What I really like about them is they came with a variety of age levels so all the kids could participate. 
Ellie (3 yr preschool) placed her hearts in the outlines, then told me what she had the most and least of on her paper. 

Zoe (K) completed a similar sheet that then asked her to count and write each number of each as well. Then, I had her do a second sheet that asked her to do a bar graph and addition of the colors. 

For Cian, (3rd), I had him do the same first sheet as Zoe where we rolled the dice and placed colors, but then I had him do a harder sheet where he had to do fractions. 

Grace (5th) did the same sheets as Cian, but I also had her reduce her fractions and do the pie graph at the bottom of the sheet. 
Here's her sheet:

Who doesn't love eating candy in pajamas while learning?







2 comments: