Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Super SIX Birthday Boy!

Today is Cian's 6th Birthday!


My little boy is not so little anymore! He is 6 years old and all 6 years have been such a blessing in our lives. That "little" 9 lbs 13 oz baby has brought endless smiles, laughter and love. He is this great mix of an "all-boy" boy (which is a good when he has 3 sisters!), yet is such a kind, sensitive soul. He is my one who will tear up during movies such as Up! or Toy Story. He is smart as whip and keeps me on my toes! The compassion in this tiny little guy moves me to tears. I am truly blessed to be his mother!




Some fun activities for Cian's birthday:



We were excited my brother and mother joined us for Thanksgiving last weekend and we had a great feast. (Since we celebrate his birthday near Thanksgiving every year I always wonder if he thinks the meal is for him! Next year when his birthday is ON Thanksgiving, I'm sure that will be really confusing, lol!)



After we were as stuffed as a turkey, he opened some presents:
Posing with a present
Pillow Pet T Rex!


(Note to self: Get Ellie a box for Chirstmas, lol!)

Today, on his actual birthday, we attend a homeschool field trip to a vet's office. It was very fun! 

X-ray of a pregnant dog!

Kitty Ultrasound!
Operating Room

Then after the field trip, some of the families were able to come to McDonald's with us to play in the kids' area and enjoy some Cars cupcakes!




Yep, I think he had a fun birthday!















No comments:

Post a Comment