Monday, March 3, 2014

#LAST of 365: Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

So technically, this is picture 50 of 365. However, I decided that's all she wrote folks! I cannot keep up. Between the flu last week (myself and half the kids), schoolwork, and nesting for this baby, I decided to quit the 365 photos project. Props to my friends who are still doing it. I am going to let it go though.

I also noticed I have blogged less because I am so focused on the pictures. So, after thinking on it, I decided to quit the 365 project. I am sure there will be 365 pictures (at least) on my blog this year, but they will be in posts about things that are important about my life and our homeschooling journey.

I am currently working on posting pics from our bowling field trip (just the fun not the flu everyone caught!), my baby shower, a cool parenting themed blog one of my friends suggested, and soon Grace's birthday.

So one last hurrah- some fun Dr. Seuss items I got in the dollar bin at Target for school today. I also got Dr. Seuss bowls the kids are having with their snack today. I offered to make green eggs and bacon for breakfast as well. All 4 kids shot it down, lol!


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are doing what is best for your family. You are correct, I do a lot less blogging because of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy! Do what makes YOU happy :-)

    ReplyDelete